At a Glance
- Access to the BibleMesh Cerego vocabulary learning system for all words that appear 2 times or more in the Hebrew Old Testament and vocabulary lists for all non-frequency-based methods of organization
- Including chapter by chapter vocabulary courses for the following Hebrew grammars: A Grammar of Biblical Hebrew (C.L. Seow); Introducing Biblical Hebrew (A.P. Ross) and Basics of Biblical Hebrew (G.D. Pratico and M. Van Pelt)
- Any progress that you make using a BibleMesh vocabulary course will be maintained. If your subscription lapses, past personal learning progress will always be available upon resubscription
If you are tired of having to manage multiple vocabulary decks and trying to track which words you know and which you don’t, the BibleMesh Cerego Vocabulary course will measure what you are learning and predict to what degree you have mastered an item. The learning application will thus help you to manage your learning, even presenting words to you at the optimal time for you to retain mastery of them. What’s more, Cerego is cloud-based, so you can seamlessly manage your Hebrew vocabulary learning from whichever computer or mobile device is convenient to you. Fluent speakers of Hebrew provide authentic pronunciations of each vocabulary item. Our vocabulary courses make your learning efficient by calling upon you to use a variety of learning approaches, including seeing, hearing, and interactive typing.
Vocabulary Sets Provided in This Course
The BibleMesh Vocabulary of the Hebrew Old Testament course is organized in several ways. Main category groupings are listed below.Frequency-Based Vocabulary
- 20x Occurrences and Above
- 19-14x Occurrences
- 13-2x Occurrences
- Basics of Biblical Hebrew (G D Pratico and M Van Pelt)
- Introducing Biblical Hebrew (A P Ross)
- A Grammar for Biblical Hebrew (C L Seow)
- Beginning Biblical Hebrew (M Futato)
About the Technology
A patented, science-based learning application from Cerego makes vocabulary acquisition simple and successful. This application measures what you are learning and is able to predict to what degree you have mastered an item. Cerego can also predict how long you will remember an item without review, so it is able to present you with a word at the optimal time for you to retain mastery of it. What's more, Cerego is cloud-based, so you can seamlessly manage your vocabulary learning from whatever computer or mobile device is convenient for you. The result is that you will learn faster and remember longer.