At a Glance
- Access to the BibleMesh Cerego vocabulary learning system for all words that appear in the Greek New Testament and vocabulary lists for all non-frequency-based methods of organization
- Any progress that you make using a BibleMesh vocabulary course will be maintained. If your subscription lapses, past personal learning progress will always be available upon resubscription.
If you are tired of having to manage multiple vocabulary decks and trying to track which words you know and which you don’t, the BibleMesh Cerego vocabulary learnig system will measure what you are learning and predict to what degree you have mastered an item. The learning application will thus help you to manage your learning, even presenting words to you at the optimal time for you to retain mastery of them. What’s more, the vocabulary learning system is cloud-based, so you can seamlessly manage your Greek vocabulary learning from whichever computer or mobile device is convenient to you. Native speakers of Greek provide authentic pronunciations of each vocabulary item. Our vocabulary courses make your learning efficient by calling upon you to use a variety of learning approaches, including seeing, hearing, and interactive typing.
Vocabulary Sets Provided in This Course
The BibleMesh Vocabulary of the Greek New Testament course includes every word in the Greek New Testament and is organized in several ways. Main category groupings are listed below.Frequency-Based Vocabulary
- 20x Occurrences and Above
- 2-19x Occurrences
- 2-11x Occurrences
- 1x Occurrences
- Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek (Neohellenic Pronunciation)
- Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek (Erasmian Pronunciation)
- Duff's Elements of New Testament Greek
- Porter's Fundamentals of New Testament Greek
- Croy's Primer of Biblical Greek Lesson
- Decker's Reading Koine Greek
- Matthew (chapters 5-7)
- John (chapters 1-3)
- Romans (all chapters)
- Ephesians (all chapters)
- I Thessalonians (all chapters)
About the Technology
A patented, science-based learning application from Cerego makes vocabulary acquisition simple and successful. This application measures what you are learning and is able to predict to what degree you have mastered an item. Cerego can also predict how long you will remember an item without review, so it is able to present you with a word at the optimal time for you to retain mastery of it. What's more, Cerego is cloud-based, so you can seamlessly manage your vocabulary learning from whatever computer or mobile device is convenient for you. The result is that you will learn faster and remember longer.