At a Glance
- Access to lecture videos and lesson workbook by Dr. Bruce K. Waltke
- 24/7 access for 12 months to complete the course at your own pace
This course presents both basic and essential details for an accurate understanding of wisdom literature in the Bible as it pertains specifically to the book of Proverbs. Organized in a 15 lesson format, the course provides video lectures and workbook guides for each lesson.
- Hermeneutica Sacra
- Preamble (Proverbs 1:1-2)
- Preamble (Proverbs 1:3-7)
- Parents to the child
- Proverbs 2
- The purpose of a godly character (2:12-22)
- Does Proverbs Promise Too Much? (3:1-12)
- Value of Wisdom and Its Application to Neighbors (3:13-35)
- Proverbs 4
- Proverbs 15:30 - 16:15
- Proverbs 16:10-15 (part b)
- Wicked Woman (part a)
- Wicked Woman (part b)
- Wicked Woman (part c)
What do I need to take this course?
You will need an Internet connection and a Bible.
Who is this course for?
This course is for those who like to better understand and apply the teachings of the Proverbs.
Dr. Bruce K. Waltke
Bruce K. Waltke is an Old Testament scholar who has held professorships at Dallas Theological Seminary, Regent College, Westminster Theological Seminary, Reformed Theological Seminary, and Knox Theological Seminary. He is professor emeritus of biblical studies at Regent College in Vancouver and is the author of the two volume The Book of Proverbs (NICOT) published by Eerdmans and has coauthored numerous other books, commentaries, and articles, and contributed to dictionaries and encyclopedias.