What Is a Healthy Church? Understanding Church Essentials
A 6-session Bible study led by Mark Dever, this course considers essential marks of a healthy church. Whether you’re a church leader or church member, you can help cultivate these elements in your church, bringing it new life and health for God’s glory.
At a Glance
- All study content provided within the course
- Access to 6 video sessions by Mark Dever
- 6 study modules powered by the Cerego personalized learning tool
- Other resources recommended throughout the course
- 24/7 access for 12 months to complete the course at your own pace
Organized in a multiple lesson format, the course provides written content, multiple discussion and reflection questions, teaching videos and quizzing modules.
- Session 1: A Vision for Healthy Churches
- Session 2: The Truths on which Churches Build
- Session 3: Connecting the Church’s Inward Purity and Outward Witness
- Session 4: Guarding the Church’s Front Door and Opening its Back
- Session 5: Real Church Growth
- Session 6: Leading and Following
What do I need to take this course?
You will need an Internet connection and a Bible.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're a church leader or church member, this course can help you cultivate healthy practices within your church for God's glory.
Dr. Mark Dever
Mark Dever is pastor of Capitol Hill Baptist Church in Washington, D.C. and president of 9Marks Ministries. He has authored several books, including Promises Made: The Message of the Old Testament and Promises Kept: The Message of the New Testament.