At a Glance
- Assigned proctor to guide you through the course and provide extra assignments
- Access to all course material—video lectures; readings enhanced by maps, photos, timelines, and charts; key concept reviews, and quizzes
- Access to the Cerego learning system to build memory retention of course objectives
- $250 per month access to complete the course at your own pace
Based on the Galatians commentary by Thomas R. Schreiner, this course offers students a focused introduction to deeper study of Galatians. Through graphic representations of translations and succinct summaries of main ideas, Schreiner presents Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians with precision and accuracy.
Focused on the textual structure of the book, the Galatians course enables students to better understand the literary elements of Galatians. Students will also come to better comprehend the author’s revolutionary goals and the book’s vital implication for the church today.
All course material—instructional videos, readings, practical exercises, and quizzes—is available online for study at your own convenience.
- Galatians 1:1–10
- Galatians 1:11–24
- Galatians 2:1–14
- Galatians 2:15–21
- Galatians 3:1–9
- Galatians 3:10–14
- Galatians 3:15–25 [MIDTERM]
- Galatians 3:26–4:7
- Galatians 4:8–20
- Galatians 4:21–5:6
- Galatians 5:7–15
- Galatians 5:16–6:5
- Galatians 6:6–18
- Themes in Galatians [FINAL EXAM]