1 & 2 Corinthians: Two Letters to a Tough Church
The people who came to Christ and formed the Corinthian church brought a wagon-load of philosophical, religious, and moral baggage with them that made this a tough church. The two letters we have from Paul to the Corinthians deal with some of the most thorny spiritual and moral issues addressed anywhere in the Bible. This course contains essential help for the Church in any age.
At a Glance
- Course syllabus and teaching notes by Dr. Craig Blomberg
- Access to class lecture presentations for each lesson.
- Learning is assessed by quizzes and a final exam
- 24/7 access for 3 months to complete the course at your own pace
This course presents both basic and essential details for an accurate understanding of New Testament Scriptures. Organized in a two lesson format, the course provides guided content outlines, audio-visual lecture presentations, and quizzing modules.
- Lesson 1: 1 Corinthians - How the Body of Christ Must Function
- Lesson 2: 2 Corinthians - How a Godly Person Deals With an Ungodly Church
- Final Exam
What do I need to take this course?
You will need an Internet connection and a Bible.
Who is this course for?
This course is for those who like to better understand and apply the teachings of the New Testament.
Dr. Craig Blomberg
Craig Blomberg is the Distinguished Professor of New Testament at Denver Seminary, in Littleton, CO, where he specializes in New Testament Studies. He received his B.A. from Augustana College, Illinois (with a triple major in mathematics, Spanish, and religion), a M.A. from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and a Ph.D. from the University of Aberdeen, Scotland.