At a Glance
- Insights on how to process workflow efficiently and get your email inbox to zero every day.
- Access to all course material—video lectures; lessons; key concept reviews, and quizzes
- Access to the ebook "What's Best Next" within the course and via an eReader
- Access to the Cerego learning system to build memory retention of course objectives
- 24/7 access for 12 months to complete the course at your own pace
Productivity isn't just about getting more things done. It's about getting the right things done – the things that count, make a difference, and move the world forward. In our current era of massive overload, this is harder than ever before. So how do you get more of the right things done without confusing mere activity for actual productivity?
The What's Best Next course is built out using material and teaching lectures by author and productivity expert Matt Perman, offering a practical approach for improving productivity in all areas of life. It will help you better understand:
- Introduction: Why We Need a Uniquely Christian View on Productivity
- Why Is It So Hard to Get Things Done?
- Why Efficiency Is Not the Answer
- Why We Need to Be God-Centered in Our Productivity
- Does God Care about Getting Things Done?
- Why the Things You Do Every Day Matter
- Putting Others First: Love as the Guiding Principle for All of Life
- How the Gospel Makes Us Productive
- Peace of Mind without Having Everything under Control
- The Role of Prayer and Scripture in Our Productivity
- The Core Principle for Making Yourself Effective
- What’s Your Mission? How Not to Waste Your Life
- Finding Your Life Calling
- Clarifying Your Roles
- Setting Up Your Week
- Creating the Right Routines
- The Problem with Full System Utilization
- The Art of Making Time
- Harnessing the Time Killers
- Weekly Planning
- Managing Email and Workflow
- Managing Projects and Actions
- Daily Execution
- Productivity in Organizations and Society
- The Greatest Cause in the World
- Productivity in a Fallen World
About the Technology
Author & Instructor
Matt Perman is the co-founder of What’s Best Next, an organization that helps empower Christians to be more productive in all areas of life, and to do so in a way that is God-centered and gospel-driven. Previously, he served as director of Marketing at Made to Flourish and was director of strategy at Desiring God for thirteen years. He is the author of What's Best Next: How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done (Zondervan, 2014). Matt has an MDiv in biblical and theological studies from Southern Seminary and a Project Management Professional certification from the Project Management Institute. Matt is a frequent speaker on the topics of leadership and productivity from a God‑centered perspective and also consults with businesses and non‑profits, focusing on startups devoted to solving large global problems. He blogs at www.whatsbestnext.com.