At a Glance
- An overview of the tenants of Islam providing a better understanding of Muslim history, culture, and beliefs
- Insights into the core areas of disagreement between Christian and Muslim teachings
- Encouragement in your own faith and a deeper compassion for those who don’t know Jesus as the Saviour who takes away their sins
- Tools for winsomely presenting the case for Jesus and the Christian faith to Muslims
- Access to all course material—video lectures; readings enhanced by reflection question, quizzes, exams, and the Cerego learning system to build memory retention of course objectives
- 24/7 access for 12 months to complete the course at your own pace
Incorporating the powerful story and arguments he shared in his book Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus, Nabeel Qureshi takes students deeper into apologetics and evangelism among Muslims. In eight lessons, he explores Muslim culture, the most common Muslim objections to Christianity, and the core doctrines upon which Islam stands or falls.
Compassionate and clear, the Seeking Allah Finding Jesus course will be a useful training tool for pastors, those exploring cross-cultural mission, and any believers wanting to effectively engage Muslims in spiritual conversations.
All course material—instructional videos, readings, practical exercises, and quizzes—is available online for study at your own convenience.
- Understanding Muslims (parts 1+2 in the book)
- Testing the New Testament (part 3)
- Coming to the Crux (part 4)
- Jesus: Mortal
Messiah or Divine Son of God? (part 5)
- The Case for the Gospel (part 6)
- The Truth About Muhammad (part 7)
- The Holiness of the Quran (part 8)
- Reaching Your
Muslim Neighbor (parts 9+10)
About the Technology
Author and Instructor
Nabeel Qureshi (1983-2017)
MD from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Ph.D. University of Oxford
Nabeel Qureshi (1983-2017) was a speaker with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries. He held an MD from Eastern Virginia Medical School, an MA in Christian apologetics from Biola University, and an MA in religion from Duke University. He authored of Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity; Answering Jihad: A Better Way Forward; and No God But One—Allah or Jesus. Qureshi lectured at Oxford, Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell, Johns Hopkins, and the University of Hong Kong. Christianity Today heralded Qureshi as one of “33 Under 33” in its cover story on emerging religious leaders in July 2014.