1 Timothy - Hebrews: Letters to Pastors & to a Church Struggling to Believe
This course combines three letters of instruction to young pastors and a letter to a church struggling with its foundational beliefs. The Pastoral Epistles provide doctrinal and tactical help to those who lead God’s people; and Hebrews presents Jesus Christ as the sovereign Savior and Lord of His church and encourages its readers to pursue unreservedly their relationship with Him.
At a Glance
- Course syllabus and teaching notes by Dr. Craig Blomberg
- Access to class lecture presentations for each lesson.
- Learning is assessed by quizzes and a final exam
- 24/7 access for 3 months to complete the course at your own pace
This course presents both basic and essential details for an accurate understanding of New Testament Scriptures. Organized in a two lesson format, the course provides guided content outlines, audio-visual lecture presentations, and quizzing modules.
- Lesson 1: 1 Timothy - Titus : Three Letters to Two Pastors
- Lesson 2: Hebrews - The Struggle to Believe in Jesus
- Final Exam
What do I need to take this course?
You will need an Internet connection and a Bible.
Who is this course for?
This course is for those who like to better understand and apply the teachings of the New Testament.
Dr. Craig Blomberg
Craig Blomberg is the Distinguished Professor of New Testament at Denver Seminary, in Littleton, CO, where he specializes in New Testament Studies. He received his B.A. from Augustana College, Illinois (with a triple major in mathematics, Spanish, and religion), a M.A. from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and a Ph.D. from the University of Aberdeen, Scotland.