At a Glance
- Assigned proctor to guide you through the course and provide extra assignments
- Access to all course material—video lectures; readings enhanced by charts, key concept reviews, and quizzes
- Access to the Cerego learning system to build memory retention of course objectives
- $250 per month access to complete the course at your own pace
Based on the popular Systematic Theology by Dr. Wayne Grudem, this course features a strong emphasis on the scriptural basis for each doctrine; clear teaching, with technical terms kept to a minimum; and a contemporary approach.
The Christian church has a long tradition of systematic theology, that is, studying theology and doctrine organized around categories such as the Word of God, redemption, and Jesus Christ. In Systematic Theology 1, Wayne Grudem introduces the doctrines of God’s Word, God, and humanity.
All course material—instructional videos, readings, practical exercises, and quizzes—is available online for study at your own convenience.
- The Word of God and Canon
- Authority and Inerrancy
- The Clarity and Necessity of Scripture
- The Sufficiencty of Scripture
- God's Existence and Knowability
- God's Incommunicable Attributes
- God's Communicable Attributes
- The Trinity
- Creation and Providence
- Miracles and Prayer
- Angels, Satan, and Demons
- Creation of Man, Male and Female
- The Nature of Man and Sin