At a Glance
- Assigned proctor to guide you through the course and provide extra assignments
- Access to all course material—video lectures; readings enhanced by maps, photos, timelines, and charts; key concept reviews, and quizzes
- Access to the Cerego learning system to build memory retention of course objectives
- $250 per month access to complete the course at your own pace
Designed to lead you to read the New Testament itself, New Testament Survey provides essential historical and cultural background information and carefully examines the content of each book in the New Testament.
This course is supported by the best-selling textbook A Survey of the New Testament, 5th edition authored by Robert H. Gundry. Topics and issues discussed in the course are tied whenever possible to assigned readings from the across the entire New Testament. Commentary on the readings provide additional insight.
All course material—video lectures, readings, pronunciation guides, review questions, and assessments—is available online for study at your own convenience.
- Intertestamental Background
- Settings of the New Testament
- Studying Jesus’ Life
- MIDTERM EXAM
- Early Letters of Paul
- Major Letters of Paul
- Prison and Pastoral Letters of Paul
- Hebrews and General Letters
- FINAL EXAM