At a Glance
- Assigned proctor to guide you through the course and provide extra assignments
- Access to all course material—video lectures; readings enhanced by charts, key concept reviews, and quizzes
- Access to the Cerego learning system to build memory retention of course objectives
- $250 per month access to complete the course at your own pace
Based on the popular Systematic Theology by Dr. Wayne Grudem, this course features a strong emphasis on the scriptural basis for each doctrine; clear teaching, with technical terms kept to a minimum; and a contemporary approach.
The Christian church has a long tradition of systematic theology, that is, studying theology and doctrine organized around categories such as the Word of God, redemption, and Jesus Christ. In Systematic Theology 2, Wayne Grudem introduces the doctrines of Christ, the Holy Spirit, redemption, the church, and the future.
All course material—instructional videos, readings, practical exercises, and quizzes—is available online for study at your own convenience.
- The Person and Work of Christ
- The Resurrection, Ascension, and Offices of Christ
- The Work of the Holy Spirit
- Common Grace, Election, and Reprobation
- The Gospel Call and Regeneration
- Conversion, Justification, and Adoption
- Sanctification, Baptism, and Perseverance
- Death and the Intermediate State, Union with Christ
- The Church: Nature, Marks, Purposes, Purity, and Unity
- The Power of the Church and Church Government
- Means of Grace within the Church: Baptism and the Lord's Supper
- Worship and Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- The Return of Christ
- The Millennium
- Final Judgment and the New Heavens and New Earth