At a Glance
- Lessons highlight the requirements and responsibilities of a small group leader, providing insights on how to facilitate a successful group
- Access to all course material—video lectures; lessons; key concept reviews, and quizzes
- Access to the ebook "Leading Life-Changing Small Groups" within the course and via an eReader
- Access to the Cerego learning system to build memory retention of course objectives
- $250 per month access to complete the course at your own pace
The Leading Life-Changing Small Groups course is built out using video lectures and textbook content by author and speaker Bill Donahue, providing instruction for small group leaders to learn the basics of leading a successful group.
Regardless of whether you’re leading for the first time or you’ve been leading for years, this course will enable you to more effectively facilitate group discussion and to encourage and support group members in a way that leads to authentic and lasting life change.
Sessions highlight the requirements and responsibilities of a small group leader, provide helpful insight into the process of group formation, and answer practical questions about meeting preparation and how to encourage group participation. For anyone who wants to lead small groups with excellence and truly witness life change in their groups, Leading Life-Changing Small Groups offers practical answers and inspiring examples as a go-to guide.
- Clarifying Your Purpose
- Sharpening Your Leadership
- Developing Your Apprentice
- Pursuing Spiritual Growth
- Leading Life-Changing Meetings
- Measuring Group Progress
- Caring for Members
- Impacting Your World