Kontaktmission Initial Assessment Interview
The Kontaktmission Initial Assessment Interview is designed to take an inventory of the Kontaktmission candidates’ current understanding of the Bible and Christian beliefs, and competency in the application of these for missions. As such, students are not expected to study or prepare for the assessment.
At a Glance
Upon payment, you will be contacted by BibleMesh to schedule your interview assessment in order to demonstrate levels of proficiency in the four key areas: knowledge of theology of the Old and New Testament, ability to articulate core Christian beliefs, your ability to contextualize this knowledge to a give cultural setting, and your ability to communicate clearly and demonstrate critical thinking. Students can expect questions from the following categories:
- Old Testament Theology
- New Testament Theology
- Bible Interpretation
- Christian Doctrine
Based on the Pre-Assessment interview scores, students may be required to complete some or all of the Kontaktmission Certificate, which includes the following courses:**
- How to Read the Bible
- The Biblical Story: OT Survey
- The Biblical Story: NT Survey
- What Christians Ought to Believe
- An Introduction to Worldview
- Confronting Injustice without Compromising Truth
- 2 Electives
Students will receive a Kontaktmission Plan upon review of their Pre-Assessment scores by the BibleMesh administrators, which will be provided to Kontaktmission as part of the candidate’s application process.
** The cost for each course enrollment is $250 per month (the average completion timeframe is 2-3 months per course)
- Average cost per 3-credit-hr course at an accredited evangelical seminary = $1,800.00
- Average cost per 3-credit-hr course through the BibleMesh Institute = $500.00
- All BMI credits (with grade of C or better) equates to 3 credit hours transferable to a partner school.