At a Glance
Students will complete this assessment in order to demonstrate levels of proficiency in the three key: biblical acumen, doctrinal and historical-theological awareness, and communicative ability. Students can expect questions from the following categories:
- Old Testament Theology
- New Testament Theology
- Bible Interpretation
- Systematic Theology and Doctrine
- Historical Theology and Church History
Based on assessment scores, students may be required to complete some or all of the courses* in a specified certificate track.
Students will receive a Custom Program Plan upon review of their assessment scores by the BibleMesh administrators, which will be provided to your associated organization or school as part of the candidate’s application process.
* The cost for each course enrollment is $250 per month (the average completion timeframe is 2-3 months per course)
- Average cost per 3-credit-hr course at an accredited evangelical seminary = $1,800.00
- Average cost per 3-credit-hr course through the BibleMesh Institute = $500.00
- All BMI credits (with grade of C or better) equates to 3 credit hours transferable to a partner school.