At a Glance
- Access to 8 dynamic teaching films presented by Barry Cooper
- Access to 8 sessions of inductive Bible study, targeted application questions, a specially tailored Bible study plan, and other content
- Provides a detailed exploration of all 4 chapters of Philippians
- 24/7 access for 12 months, so you can complete the course at your own pace
- Individual course price $30; contact us to inquire about group discounts
What’s the best love you’ve ever known?
Discipleship Explored helps followers of Jesus turn up the gospel soundtrack to their lives.
It goes beyond simply teaching the right moves - go to church, pray, read the Bible, share the gospel - and focuses on the music which drives discipleship: the love of Christ. The greatest love anyone can ever know.
This eight-session journey through Paul’s letter to the Philippians is ideal for believers at any stage of the Christian life, and will help you answer questions which are key to living a joyful Christian life. How can we be confident of our salvation? What is righteousness and how do we get it? How can we know Jesus better? What difference does prayer make? How can we be content in all circumstances, even when suffering? And more.
- Session 1: Confident in Christ
- Session 2: Living in Christ
- Session 3: One in Christ
- Session 4: Obedient in Christ
- Session 5: Righteous in Christ
- Session 6: Transformed in Christ
- Session 7: Rejoicing in Christ
- Session 8: Content in Christ
Barry Cooper is the author and presenter of Discipleship Explored, and co-author of Christianity Explored.