At a Glance
- Course content and resources all provided online
- Access to video teachings for each lesson
- Study sessions powered by Cerego memory technology
- Learning is assessed by multiple quizzes and exams
- 24/7 access for 12 months to complete the course at your own pace
Christian morality has always been challenged and rejected by unbelievers. But today even many believers have lost their moral footing. Moreover, believers who want to live ethically are frequently confused by the complexities of ethical decisions. Even so, with proper study of the Bible's system of ethics, Christians can learn how to evaluate problems in ways that lead to biblical solutions.
- Describe the Bible's system of morality in terms of ethical standards, goals and motives.
- Equip Christians to understand the biblical standards that apply to modern dilemmas.
- Lesson 1: Ethics in Scripture
- Lesson 2: The Normative Perspective: God and His Word
- Lesson 3: The Normative Perspective: The Attributes of Scripture
- Lesson 4: The Normative Perspective: Parts and Aspects of Scripture
- Lesson 5: The Situational Perspective: Revelation and Situation
- Lesson 6: The Situational Perspective: Pursuing Our Goal
- Lesson 7: The Situational Perspective: Understanding the Facts
- Lesson 8: The Existential Perspective: Being Good
- Lesson 9: The Existential Perspective: Intending Good
- Lesson 10: The Existential Perspective: Choosing Good
- Required Course Readings
What do I need to take this course?
You will need an Internet connection and a Bible.
Who is this course for?
This course is for those who like to better understand and apply the teachings of Scripture to everyday life situations.