At a Glance
The leadership needs and concerns of small churches are unique. In this course, pastor and author Dr. Glenn Daman addresses issues critical to the development of leaders in small churches, including the call to leadership, the priority of the board, prayer, shepherding, oversight of the church mission, functioning as change agent, and administration among others.
Organized in a multiple lesson format, the course provides video lectures, lesson notes and quizzing modules.
- Lesson 1: The Call to Leadership
- Lesson 2: Becoming a Spiritual Leader
- Lesson 3: Leading a Small Church
- Lesson 4: Character - The Foundation
- Lesson 5: The Priority of the Board
- Lesson 6: Prayer - Our 1st Responsibility
- Lesson 7: The Role of the Watchman
- Lesson 8: A Shepherding Ministry
- Lesson 9: Equipping People for Ministry
- Lesson 10: Overseeing the Mission
- Lesson 11: The Art of Teamwork
- Lesson 12: The Board as Change Agent
- Lesson 13: Small Church Administration
What do I need to take this course?
You will need an Internet connection and a Bible.
Who is this course for?
This course is for those who like to better understand how to raise up and shape leaders in a small church context.
Dr. Glenn Daman
Dr. Glenn Daman is pastor of First Baptist Church in Stevenson, Washington, and the former director of the Institute for Church Health. Glenn earned two masters degrees from Western Seminary and the Doctor of Ministry from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School.