At a Glance
In this study, Dr. Carl Laney will guide you through the major events and themes of the New Testament. Dr. Laney is Professor of Biblical Literature at Western Seminary and the author of many books, including "God", "The Divorce Myth", and "Tyndale's Concise Bible Commentary."
Organized in a multiple lesson format, the course provides video lectures, lesson notes and quizzing modules.
- Lesson 1: God's Plan for the Ages Part 1
- Lesson 2: God's Plan for the Ages Part 2
- Lesson 3: Life of Jesus Part 1
- Lesson 4: Life of Jesus Part 2
- Lesson 5: James Part 1
- Lesson 6: James Part 2
- Lesson 7: Paul's 1st Missionary Journey Part 1
- Lesson 8: Paul's 1st Missionary Journey Part 2
- Lesson 9: Paul's 2nd Missionary Journey Part 1
- Lesson 10: Paul's 2nd Missionary Journey Part 2
- Lesson 11: Paul's 3rd Missionary Journey Part 1
- Lesson 12: Paul's 3rd Missionary Journey Part 2
- Lesson 13: Paul's Journey to Rome Part 1
- Lesson 14: Paul's Journey to Rome Part 2
- Lesson 15: Paul's Life after Acts Part 1
- Lesson 16: Paul's Life after Acts Part 2
- Lesson 17: Hebrews Part 1
- Lesson 18: Hebrews Part 2
- Lesson 19: Revelation Part 1
- Lesson 20: Revelation Part 2
What do I need to take this course?
You will need an Internet connection and a Bible.
Who is this course for?
This course is for those who know little or much about the Bible. It is designed for those who would like to better know what the New Testament teaches.
Dr. Carl Laney
Dr. Laney is Professor of Biblical Literature at Western Seminary. He earned the Master of Divinity and Master of Theology degrees from Western Seminary, and the Doctor of Theology from Dallas Theological Seminary with post-doctoral research and excavation in Israel with the Institute of Holy Land Studies, Jerusalem.