At a Glance
This 9 lesson course leads you step by step through bible passages, key concepts, practical examples and exercises.
Pace yourself by setting aside 40 minutes a day, for 30 days, to read, reflect, and pray your way through the course.
Each lesson includes
- Insightful articles on Bible passages, doctrine and application
- Instructional videos
- Helpful illustrations
- Interactive reflection boxes to make and store your notes
This course is ideal for
- Christians who want to grow spiritually and who want to develop a gospel-centred approach to the subject
- Pastors with busy schedules, who want to grow in character, ministry skills and gospel direction
- Small groups who want to go deeper by studying in depth at home and then meeting together to discuss and share learning
- Leadership teams and church planting core groups, who want to set out and implement a biblical vision for their church
The Christian life is to be lived in the context of community on display to the world. Taking Romans 12 as its key text, this course will help you learn what Christian community should look like and how it is rooted in the gospel. Through the course you’ll be challenged to think about your own role in the church and be helped to build community on mission around the gospel.
- Unit 1. A gospel community (Romans 12:1)
- Unit 2. A distinctive community (Romans 12:2)
- Unit 3. A diverse community (Romans 12:3-8)
- Unit 4. A devoted community (Romans 12:9-10)
- Unit 5. A zealous community (Romans 12:11)
- Unit 6. A patient community (Romans 12:12)
- Unit 7. A generous community (Romans 12:13)
- Unit 8. A peaceable community (Romans 12:14-13:7)
- Unit 9. A missional community (Romans 15:1-7)