At a Glance
This 9 lesson course leads you step by step through bible passages, key concepts, practical examples and exercises.
Pace yourself by setting aside 40 minutes a day, for 30 days, to read, reflect, and pray your way through the course.
Each lesson includes
- Insightful articles on Bible passages, doctrine and application
- Instructional videos
- Helpful illustrations
- Interactive reflection boxes to make and store your notes
This course is ideal for
- Christians who want to grow spiritually and who want to develop a gospel-centred approach to the subject
- Pastors with busy schedules, who want to grow in character, ministry skills and gospel direction
- Small groups who want to go deeper by studying in depth at home and then meeting together to discuss and share learning
- Leadership teams and church planting core groups, who want to set out and implement a biblical vision for their church
Relationships are fundamental to our identity, yet they are fraught with difficulty, fear, conflict and uncertainty. Coming to Christ puts us automatically into relationship with a community of his people. The gospel enables relationships to fulfil their purpose and design. In these nine units you will cover a gospel approach to key relationships and how to navigate some of the major blockages to serving each other.
- Unit 1. Introversion & Extraversion
- Unit 2. Conflict
- Unit 3. Fearing People
- Unit 4. Humility
- Unit 5. Gifts And Services
- Unit 6. Work
- Unit 7. Marriage
- Unit 8. Singleness
- Unit 9. Parenting