At a Glance
This 9 lesson course leads you step by step through bible passages, key concepts, practical examples and exercises.
Pace yourself by setting aside 40 minutes a day, for 30 days, to read, reflect, and pray your way through the course.
Each lesson includes
- Insightful articles on Bible passages, doctrine and application
- Instructional videos
- Helpful illustrations
- Interactive reflection boxes to make and store your notes
This course is ideal for
- Christians who want to grow spiritually and who want to develop a gospel-centred approach to the subject
- Pastors with busy schedules, who want to grow in character, ministry skills and gospel direction
- Small groups who want to go deeper by studying in depth at home and then meeting together to discuss and share learning
- Leadership teams and church planting core groups, who want to set out and implement a biblical vision for their church
We need a vision for partnering with others to plant churches across the globe. This course establishes the importance of a Christ-shaped and global vision for growth and mission in the local church. It is for anyone wanting to help create a culture of Christ-centred growth and global mission in the church.
- Unit 1. Churches planting churches
- Unit 2. Growing by planting
- Unit 3. Shaped for growth: Christologically-driven
- Unit 4. Shaped for growth: context-specific
- Unit 5. The ends of the earth
- Unit 6. The light of the world
- Unit 7. Churches partnering to plant churches
- Unit 8. Churches planting partner churches
- Unit 9. Gospel priorities and global vision