At a Glance
This 9 lesson course leads you step by step through bible passages, key concepts, practical examples and exercises.
Pace yourself by setting aside 40 minutes a day, for 30 days, to read, reflect, and pray your way through the course.
Each lesson includes
- Insightful articles on Bible passages, doctrine and application
- Instructional videos
- Helpful illustrations
- Interactive reflection boxes to make and store your notes
This course is ideal for
- Christians who want to grow spiritually and who want to develop a gospel-centred approach to the subject
- Pastors with busy schedules, who want to grow in character, ministry skills and gospel direction
- Small groups who want to go deeper by studying in depth at home and then meeting together to discuss and share learning
- Leadership teams and church planting core groups, who want to set out and implement a biblical vision for their church
The Bible calls us to give a defence for the hope we have in Jesus. It's the Christian life that prompts the question, and relationship is the best context to display and explain the hope we have. This course helps us to understand where objections to the Christian faith come from and how to answer them with a relational approach to apologetics.
- Unit 1. Presuppositional apologetics
- Unit 2. Relational apologetics
- Unit 3. Doubt, faith and Jesus
- Unit 4. The proof for God
- Unit 5. Other religions
- Unit 6. Suffering
- Unit 7. Truth and freedom
- Unit 8. Hell
- Unit 9. Science and miracles