At a Glance
This 9 lesson course leads you step by step through bible passages, key concepts, practical examples and exercises.
Pace yourself by setting aside 40 minutes a day, for 30 days, to read, reflect, and pray your way through the course.
Each lesson includes
- Insightful articles on Bible passages, doctrine and application
- Instructional videos
- Helpful illustrations
- Interactive reflection boxes to make and store your notes
This course is ideal for
- Christians who want to grow spiritually and who want to develop a gospel-centred approach to the subject
- Pastors with busy schedules, who want to grow in character, ministry skills and gospel direction
- Small groups who want to go deeper by studying in depth at home and then meeting together to discuss and share learning
- Leadership teams and church planting core groups, who want to set out and implement a biblical vision for their church
The Holy Spirit is often the forgotten member of the Trinity or His work is emphasised apart from the gospel. This course helps us see the central role of the Holy Spirit in creation and redemption. Understanding the work of the Holy Spirit empowers and shapes gospel mission and discipleship in the local church.
- Unit 1. Creator Spirit
- Unit 2. The prophetic Spirit
- Unit 3. The redeemer Spirit
- Unit 4. The sending Spirit: part one
- Unit 5. The sending Spirit: part two
- Unit 6. The sanctifying Spirit
- Unit 7. Communion with the Spirit
- Unit 8. The consummator Spirit: part one
- Unit 9. The consummator Spirit: part two
Jonathan K. Dodson
Jonathan Dodson (M.Div, Th.M) is the founding pastor of City Life Church in Austin, TX which he started with his wife, Robie, and a small group of people. They have three children. He is the author The Unbelievable Gospel: Say Something Worth Believing, Raised? Finding Jesus by Doubting the Resurrection, and Gospel-Centered Discipleship. He enjoys listening to M. Ward, watching sci-fi, and going for walks.